• 336 Brixton Road, £5 million refurbishment and extension of 1967 Brutalist building, for client Lambeth ACCORD, to accommodate conference and office space for disability charities, community and Pentecostal church group, granted planning permission.
• Union Wharf, 4,500sqm mixed use development overlooking Regents Canal in Hackney for Client Benyon Estates submitted for detailed planning.
• HHbR one of five practices invited to design Nieuwbouw SBLO School in Leuven, Belgium.
• Springdale Gardens, seven Passivhaus dwellings for a co-housing group in North London, submitted for planning.
• £13.5 million Akerman Road Primary Care Centre, Lambeth, London starts on site.
• Alex Flockhart lectured on healthcare at MARU London South Bank University.
• Bridge House Centre for Health completed for West London Health Estates.
• Simon Henley Lectures at Kent School of Architecture.
• Simon Henley spoke at the Remodelling Education Spaces Conference at Manchester University.
• HHbR one of four practices invited to design De Wijnpers School in Leuven, Belgium.
• Lee High Road, two affordable housing schemes in Lewisham for the L&Q Group, granted planning permission.
• Junction Arts & Civic Centre, Goole published in EcoBuilding News (September 10)
• HHbR appointed to masterplan housing on two 40-hectare sites in St. Petersburg.
• Artist Paul Morrison commissioned to work on the central hall of the Akerman Road Health Centre.
• Lee High Road granted detailed planning consent.
• Junction, Goole shortlisted for the British Construction Industry Best Practice Award and the Prime Minister's Better Public Building Award.
• Buschow Henley renamed Henley Halebrown Rorrison.
• Baldry Gardens PCC in South London completed.
• Junction Arts & Civic Centre, Goole, winner RIBA National Award.
• OPHI Healthcare Infrastructure Steering Group meet at MARU (Medical Architecture Research Unit), London South Bank University.
• 336 Brixton Road submitted for detailed planning.
• Simon Henley speaks about St.Benedict’s School in the CONCRETE ELEGANCE lecture series.
• Simon Henley presented HHbR’s prison research Prison Works: 21st Century Prison to a group of architects, academics and civil servants in Antwerp preparing to commission new Belgian prisons. Arranged by Flanders inShape.
• Practice appointed to design a private house in Barnes.
• Gavin Hale-Brown joins UKTI Mission to Qatar.
• Practice appointed to design a cinema at Olympic Studios in Barnes.
• Ken Rorrison’s article 'Exploring Eye' published in the Architectural Review.
• Practice attended the CISC Conference in Harrogate.